HIGH TIMES BY JAY DOUUBLE YOUU AND SLIME GOLD BONES

 


https://open.spotify.com/album/3iMBKfQWIFIPdwOhirWsls?si=kM940Rz-Q0yv1XD2gawfIA


In its most general form, a playlist is simply a list of songs. They can be played in sequential or shuffled order. The term has several specialized meanings in the realms of radio broadcasting and personal computers.

The most favourite part of compilation to me is we can get the taste of many genres in a single album.It is really great of JAY DOUUBLE YOUU  who is the producer of the mentioned album and he manages the album with great artists! 

CHECK OUT JAY DOUUBLE YOUU 's Instagram : jays_studio420 . 

Talking about the artists , High times got really talented and hardworking artists . I personally like Meko Shelby a lot because his songs touch my soul. you guys must know him from my previous survey. You showed him much love. Keep showing like that. Among all the songs I liked LIMITLESS and GO POSSIBLE a lot. Do mention your feedbeck through loving the song and my email. 


After Meko Shelby , I found RYE's songs most amazing to me. He expresses every word with such pain like when I hear his songs I feel like my all sorrows and pain are coming out. Out of all songs I liked HATIN ON ME and BANG the most. 



There is another artist also who is really talented and smart by his work. He is none other than BIG CHEESE . His songs are really cheesy like his name itself. Among all the songs I was amazed by ZACH ATTACK . Do check it out for sure. 






There are more amazing artists and songs you want to check in the album. Go for it !

https://open.spotify.com/album/3iMBKfQWIFIPdwOhirWsls?si=ZC68U4GiR7aF83p8esuI9A





From: @workwithnupom / nupom0033@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ataraxia ( extended version ) by Fantomacs

Miss YOU - FANTOMACS

This is Fantomacs - Joerg Peters ( Fantomacs)